Sardiniapass.com is operated by Pass Par Tour di Pinna Manuela (hereafter “PPT”, “our”, “us”), a Sardinian Travel Agency – address: EX SS 131, Km 10.600, Sestu, Sardinia, Italy. We are committed to protecting the client’s (hereafter “you”, “your”) privacy. We will only use information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with Italian law: Legislative decree of 30 June 2003, no. 196 and later amendments and changes in Italian privacy regulations.
Below we provide examples of the information you supply, and how it will or will not be used. We will never collect sensitive information about you without obtaining your express consent. The information we hold will be kept accurate and up to date. You can check the information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
How we collect data about you
We ask you for personal information in different circumstances:
- when you make a purchase from our Website or by email, letter, fax, or telephone,
- when you register with us, subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions, register for promotions and surveys or provide us with feedback;
Cookies and web technologies
Cookies and other web technologies are designed to save you time. These techniques help us to provide you with a customized experience without you having to remind us of your preferences each time you return to our Website. Our cookies and web technologies are not designed to damage your files, nor can they read information from other files on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies can also help us to provide you with a personalized online experience in the following ways:
- they remember your user name and password for future visits, making the login process faster and easier
- they ensure you are provided with the appropriate frames and content
- they ensure you obtain all requested information
- they help us deliver communications that are relevant and targeted to your interests and location
If you would prefer not to store cookies, your Internet browser settings can be adjusted to treat cookies in different ways. Depending which type of browser you are using, you may be able to configure your browser so that you are prompted to accept or reject cookies on an individual basis or you may be able to prevent your browser from accepting any cookies at all.
However, you should be aware that rejecting cookies may affect your ability to perform certain transactions on our Website and our ability to recognize your browser from one visit to the next.
Personal Information that we collect
We collect personally identifiable information that is voluntarily supplied by you during registration or in response to specific information requests explicitly presented to you.
When using the Website, we may also collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to manage the Website. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. Your IP address is also used to identify you during a particular internet session and to gather general demographic data.
We may ask for your email address during your use of the Website. In order to purchase holiday services and Sardinia Passes you may also be requested to provide the following details: first and last name, postal address, email address, date of birth, telephone number and payment information, i.e. credit card details.
How we use your data
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- to fulfil bookings and purchases you make through our Website, and any other requests we receive from you and to facilitate your redemption of products and services;
- to provide you with the highest possible level of service, to help you to get the best out of our Website and to improve our services;
- to contact you about changes or updates to travel services you have booked or to send you useful information about your trip;
- to notify you about our products and services, special offers and promotions and any other marketing materials which we think may be of interest to you. While this may include material about third party products from time to time, those third parties will not contact you directly (unless you subsequently ask them to);
- in cases of incomplete or abandoned bookings, we may use the personal details you have entered to send you an email inviting you to seek technical assistance or to complete your booking. You can immediately unsubscribe from these notifications.
- for other administrative purposes and for internal analysis; and
- to occasionally participate in a survey or to get feedback
- Normally we will contact you by email but we may occasionally contact you by post, telephone, or text message.
- to measure, record and report on suppliers performance;
- to market ourselves and the suppliers featured on our Website to you, including personalised marketing for the services on the Website and others based on factors such as your stated or anticipated interests, gender or location;
- to analyse the effectiveness of, and to improve, our marketing campaigns; and
- in response to governmental enquiries (or enquiries from a legal, governmental or quasi-governmental or local authority agency or Internet protection agency of any type);
- to comply with a valid legal process or procedure; or
- to protect our rights or property, this Website and/or other users of this Website.
As we may need to contact you regarding changes or cancellations as soon as we are notified of them, we strongly recommend that on booking you provide a valid email address and correct phone number that does not block calls from business numbers before and during the period of travel.
Who your data may be disclosed to
We may disclose your data to our partners who will only use your data for the purpose of fulfilling your booking requests. We will not disclose your data to any other third parties except where it is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling bookings, purchases or requests that you make on the Website or through our customer services team, for the purposes of credit checks or fraud prevention or as otherwise described in this policy. We may be required to disclose your information if required to do so by any applicable law or regulation. We may also disclose your data to reputable third parties and professional advisers acting on our behalf and who are obliged to keep that data confidential.
How to amend or delete your personal data
We do our best to make it easy for you to change or delete the personal data you have submitted.
You can access and update your contact information by visiting the My Account area on the Sardinia Pass Website. You can close your account by contacting us at the email address listed below. Once you close your account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account for analytical purposes as well as for record-keeping integrity.
If you require any other information about the personal data we may hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like us to stop sending you newsletters or details of other offers and promotions please automatically unsubscribe through the unsubscribe link in our emails or email us at email@example.com
These terms and conditions form a contract between you and PPT, which is governed by Italian law. You accept that any disputes will be dealt with in the Italian courts.